The market study is an analysis and evaluation of the market supply and demand on various types of properties that will serve as the main basis for identification and specification of the most optimum development.
The scope of study will include the following:-
- Analysis of the catchments area for the various components in the proposed development, through regional analysis;
- Market survey to up-date and up-grade data resource on existing, committed and proposed development and relate the socio-economic factors within the catchment’s area
- Evaluation of regional development growth pattern and its impact on the proposed development;
- Identification and specification of the most optimum development incorporating flexibilities to accommodate anticipated changes in market conditions and demand
- Recommendation on development phasing and sales rates to enhance profitability of the proposed development.